巧家有多少个脚印呢?

my home ♥ senggarang buddha society ♥

my home ♥ senggarang buddha society ♥

muack muack

2011年5月28日星期六

Rush A Day

me n frens at moxi toilet xD -280511
i din finish my breakfast today T^T
coz of in a hurry to go primary sch to take 奖学金 from永春会馆
it was RM50!
wat a small nama!! xD

afterward we go lateh^^
wif ying, johanna, n tay ling~
shit= = we waited for half an hour she came for 15 minits n went back = =
nvm lah who ask her not to take lesen n drive herself~
cnt blame~(不能怪)xD

then then
it was very tired when i was home.
planned to take a nap after lunch.
sit down n eat half bowl of A1 bak kut teh mee~
sienzz loh!
not nice!!
the worse thg ringed.
aikido called me= =
cz my customer come to take stocks bt i forgot to bring it to her = =!
then in the minit,
i bring the lens n the stocks come out on the spot.
my hair is really untidy n i wore very chincai
really dun thk to dress n make up myself
then i called emilyn n ah yang to come out for drink at square 1~

finally the us came.
i, emilyn , ah yang, leonard go have tea at moxi.
i really dunno i looked so worse today= =
sori i m in a great poor condition n inconvenience today><
the edit of pictures taken today make me feel very sad= =

i promise i wont went out without basic makeup anymore!
n nvm if din makeup but cnt make wrong up ><
hahaha~

thx for 3 dear fren acc me home ya xD
respect u all xD

pictures all edit~!!!
pls dun blame~><

like this colorful day =]








got the feeling!!^^ like this much~~~

2 条评论:

♥我要对阿巧说...♥