巧家有多少个脚印呢?

my home ♥ senggarang buddha society ♥

my home ♥ senggarang buddha society ♥

muack muack

2011年5月15日星期日

♥ alone

nice boh?? my appearance in sq1 n bp mall today xD
yo~
today i got very very damn mood = =
then
i doll myself up
pakai cantik2
(actually x cantik sangat pun = =)
then hang out ALONE ><
this is my first try gua= =
go watching movie alone = =
go shopping alone = =
buy clothes alone = =
buy shoes alone = =
i like my new shoes♥
cost me RM50~
seldom buy expensive things= =
quite hurt when i pay for it~haha

k lah~~
the main point is
i feel good =]
it is better to be alone than bring somebody else on..sometimes
like today.
i nid a space for myself to do the things i want
to empty out a period for myself
no nid to care other ppl~ no nid to make myself so cheap to make other ppl happy!
it is useless to b good to others! sometimes.
it was a quiet day
feel free to do everythings
hang out around square 1 until i feel bored
then i continue hang out to BP mall.
no nid to match wif other ppl or ask ppl to match wif me.
be myself.
do wt i want.

ooooo.....
tired= =
feel good when reach home
but those foul mood shown up when i reached home
but i thk i could b fine soon.
gv me time to suit myself. thx.

来来~~~
talk about the MOVIE!!!
nice THE PRIEST!!!
it is really nice!!
story,idea,actions,the effect in cinema = =
i shouted for few times
really shocked!!
i like~
enjoy this movie=]
recommend for those who wanna sit for movie recently^^

没有评论:

发表评论

♥我要对阿巧说...♥