巧家有多少个脚印呢?

my home ♥ senggarang buddha society ♥

my home ♥ senggarang buddha society ♥

muack muack

2011年6月29日星期三

1-day trip to JPNJ

as usual
early in the morning (5.30am)
wakup from my bed n prepare everything.
ya forgot to say. i failed to change to arts stream.
i struggled for a hard time to decide whether wanna make second appealing anot.
I REALLY DONT WISH TO B APART WITH MY pra u rendah gaharu CLASSMATE =[
as mr.low said.. my class, n my 'children'..
i love this class.. truly.
bsides, i saw caleb, lala, pei sien..
after going to arts they really nt used to thr n miss us a lot only after 1 period ><
omg>< wat should i do??
aunt ask me dun thk of the class
ya i knw.. i always so感情用事.

so i sat down n thk thk thk...
i decided to change..
science too hard for me, really.
not confident at all. i thk better change.

then.. wat i do is..
on 29/6/2011.. we went to Jabatan Pendidikan Negari Johor.
shilong's mum drive us there~
itz quite ez to find ^^ dun worry so much girl = =
i saw ur blog~ u always thk so much n hold urself thr ><

kk~~ the ppl in charge is not thr!
i thk he is zaolo-ing loh..
kesian shilong.. he changed to arts ardy actuly.
but me n leo hv to wait tomoro mesyuarat~
oh dear.. do u thk we got chance?

then bek to BP..
shilong drove the car~
140km/s xD!
stop at ayer hitam n we have our dunno wat餐~
ayer hitam大包点心~
nice!!!!!

then go to PPD BP to rayu rayu~~~
then i feel tat we got chance leh!!
mayb can go arts successfully! xD
hope so ya><
result will come out next week!!!
letz wait n c =D

then at last left 3 of us xD
no mums' days so much fun =D!
finally no nid act 乖乖样xD
so hard for me to act zzz = =
we go to daddy's village to have dunno wat 餐 again.
itz fulled actually. but we still feel like want to eat.
then eat eat eat till full like mau mati liao...= =
hahaha~~~
thx shilong send me home~raining..........
itz tired. i slp for a long time,
then wakup n eat xD.

没有评论:

发表评论

♥我要对阿巧说...♥