巧家有多少个脚印呢?

my home ♥ senggarang buddha society ♥

my home ♥ senggarang buddha society ♥

muack muack

2011年7月2日星期六

❤curly hair done at kimo

wat a nice day
today my car-learning lesson went smooth!! =D

after tat me n shilong n leonard went for lunch~
杂菜饭~nice xcept the pumpkin = =
haha..

then i went to kimo do hair!><
curl hair❤
i like but there's disadvantage..
from now on u ppl hv to c my curl hair till i got money to make it straight xD
haha~
very hard to tidy it~



c c ya~ new hair style^^
thx the two barbers
jazz eng & nicholas^^

afta tat we go to 无招牌 Noname Cafe
i only hav the sky juice nia oh!!xD
first time go cafe wif them din order nthgs xD

then i go home by bus~

today ya.. after home my mood vr weird ><
dunno y..
feel very low T^T
izit bcoz the new hair?
haha~~

n today i made a conclusion..
love is now a nothing.
single is very best ..
wait till all of us bcum mature liao baru par seng~
hahaha~~~~

although will feel lonely T^T
but better thn b hurt again n again..
ya? haha~~nitezz

没有评论:

发表评论

♥我要对阿巧说...♥