巧家有多少个脚印呢?

my home ♥ senggarang buddha society ♥

my home ♥ senggarang buddha society ♥

muack muack

2011年7月10日星期日

❤ today is our day 2.

today is me n siow ling day XD
happy lah.. long time no c..
she came bek frm melaka~
we go to cake cafe hv jor breakfast~
n took a lot of pic ~~







so ugly! but i like!!!hahaha~~~




haha~~
u c our cloth style~~
so alike^^
today is black n white day!!haha~~
today really bz loh.. even cum out i stil bz wif bisnes...
thx ling's help n din blame me XD

afta tat i go bek home~
n go out n cum bek n go out = =''
for bisnes..
btw today nt a good day``
rain fall so randomly~
make me catch a flu~
really tired n stil go tt~
haha~~
on the way home baru reminded today is hui ying bday^^
i sent her my wishes~
she so happy loh ~surprised me~
c..i m  so reliable so afta she go matri she always missing me~
haha~
cum bek home then bz wif flyer design ><
till now i free.. sit back n thk...

haizz..today .. so moody
izit bcz of the weather?
i feel sad..

strongly felt insecure~
since u left me..
since u start ignoring me..
i used to keep all thgs inside my heart..

u know how i bhv?
you dunno
the noisier i am
the quieter am i.
jst try to cover my insecure..
so i bhv this way.

tomoro got learn car lagi arh >"""<
afta sch terus go..
late late cum home hav to study~
then this week is xm week leh.. haizz..
tats all lah..

没有评论:

发表评论

♥我要对阿巧说...♥